Use this Natural Remedy for Diverticulitis Flare Ups & Prevention
How to Relieve Your Diverticulitis Without Doctors or Antibiotics
Is your digestive tract tormenting you?
With diverticulitis, you may be suffering from abdominal pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, or an increased urge to urinate. You never know when a flare up is going to strike, making you afraid to be far from a restroom. Perhaps you’re desperately seeking relief so you can just get back to your life. Maybe you’re seeking natural remedies for diverticulitis that don’t involve surgery or drugs that are hard on your body.
You’ve tried to follow the food recommendations found on the internet like eating more fiber and not eating seeds, but diets just don’t seem to work. The pain still comes back.
It’s an extremely common problem. Many people have small pouches in the lining of the large intestine that bulge outward through weak spots. Those pouches, called diverticulosis, might not cause discomfort or symptoms until the pouches become inflamed, which is diverticulitis.
The National Institutes of Heath says reports that as many as one American in 10 over the age of 40 has diverticulosis; about half of all people over 60. Of those with diverticulosis, ten to 25 percent of people get diverticulitis.
Most people don’t fully understand what causes diverticulitis, and that it can often be alleviated and prevented without surgery.
Diverticulitis can be caused by a number of things, including diet, smoking, use of prescription drugs (opiates, steroids, NSAIDs), obesity, or lack of aerobic exercise. After the initial infection, a bacteria known as endotoxin is typically left behind, which can re-inflame the intestine causing the discomfort of diverticulitis. Sadly, this is why sufferers of diverticulitis are likely to get the infection a second or even third time.
But this is what makes purified bovine lactoferrin the best treatment available: it has two endotoxin binding sites which grab the bad bacteria and take it out with waste. Removing that harmful bacteria allows the immune system to calm down and the inflammation to subside.
In fact, by taking a safe and natural supplement made of the same protein found in a mother’s milk, you can soothe and protect against the intestinal irritation that causes diverticulitis. Your body produces it naturally. It just may not be producing enough of it to protect you from the pain of diverticulitis.
Luckily, we have a solution that produces the most pure and effective supplement found on the market.
About Purified Bovine Lactoferrin
Acacia Purified Bovine Lactoferrin works with your immune system to provide optimal gut health, which soothes and protects against diverticulitis flare ups. Just taking two capsules a day is usually enough to be symptom free – even for clients like Dianne who suffered with chronic diverticulitis for 10 years before finding our supplement. She discovered this to be the best of prescription and natural remedies for diverticulitis flare ups and prevention.
“Two capsules every day at different times works for me,” Dianne W. said. “10 years after my surgery I am happy to do this to be symptom free.”
Just imagine the joy of being free to take a day-trip or hike pain free, without the fear of being too far from a restroom. Regain your freedom. Take charge of your health with Acacia.™
Why does purified lactoferrin work? What does purified lactoferrin do?
- Improves your health by boosting your immune system: Lactoferrin protects against bacterial infection by preventing the growth of bad bacteria by depriving them of essential nutrients or destroying their cell walls. The lactoferrin found in a mother’s breast milk helps protect the baby against bacterial infections. This makes it one of the most safe natural remedies for diverticulitis.
- Prevents tissue damage related to aging: Lactoferrin is an antioxidant. When consumed, it helps rejuvenate you from the inside-out.
- Regulates the way the body processes iron: Lactoferrin was first identified about 50 years ago as “the iron binding protein.”
- Treats stomach and intestinal ulcers and diarrhea.
- Support healthy intestinal bacteria.
- A safe way to treat diverticulitis: Acacia Bovine Purified Lactoferrin is natural and drug free without side effects. Antibiotics are sometimes used to treat diverticulitis, but it kills healthy bacteria, does not remove the bacterial endotoxin, and acute pain persists weeks after the onset of infection. Acacia Bovine Purified Lactoferrin, on the other hand, is made of the same stuff you’d find in mother’s milk.
- Relieves pain associated with GI tract infection: The pain caused by diverticulitis is caused by infected, inflamed tissue in the large intestine. Bovine lactoferrin has two endotoxin binding sites which grab the bad bacteria and take it out with waste. Removing the endotoxin allows the immune system to calm down and the pain-causing inflammation to subside.
- Reduces recurrence of diverticulitis: After the initial infection, a bacteria known as endotoxin is typically left behind in the small pouches in the lining of the large intestine that bulge outward through weak spots. Those pouches, called diverticulosis, might not cause discomfort or symptoms until the pouches become inflamed, which is diverticulitis. Sadly, with the endotoxin being left behind, sufferers of diverticulitis are likely to get the infection a second or even third time. Purified Lactoferrin binds with endotoxin to removed it, and lessen the chance of re-infection.
What makes Acacia Purified Bovine Lactoferrin different?
The quality of bovine lactoferrin supplements depends on the harvesting and purification process. Globally, the vast majority of bovine lactoferrin production comes from cheese whey, which is otherwise a waste byproduct of the cheese making process. This is the cheapest way to produce “supplement grade” material for which there are no generally accepted quality standards. The process of producing cheese leads to byproduct contamination from mold, yeast and bacteria.
If not harvested and processed immediately, the degraded lactoferrin produces protein fragments and large quantities of endotoxin. This is counterproductive for consumers interested in immune support offered by bovine lactoferrin.
In order for bovine lactoferrin digestive health supplements to be considered “pure,” bacterial endotoxin should be functionally absent in the product. Exposure to bacterial endotoxin can elicit a strong immune response, as well as induce inflammatory responses in the digestive system.
Purified Bovine lactoferrin is harvested and purified from cow’s milk immediately after it is pasteurized and the fat is skimmed. The keyword here is “purified.” In order for bovine lactoferrin to effectively alleviate inflammation and corresponding pain in the digestive tract, the protein must be purified of endotoxin. If it is not purified then both its antimicrobial ability and the ability to remove endotoxin from the gut is severely limited.
At Epiphany Therapeutics, we take special care to process Acacia™ bovine lactoferrin protein so it is as pure as possible. The result of our rigorous processing ensures Acacia™ bovine lactoferrin is virtually free of contamination, containing less than 1 endotoxin unit per milligram of product. Our product is >95% pure, whole protein. This extraordinarily pure profile allows bovine lactoferrin to function in the important ways that nature has intended, and that science has explored. This makes it the safest and most effective of the natural remedies for diverticulitis.
Hear from those who are living free of diverticulitis thanks to Acacia™ bovine lactoferrin protein.
“The results of (Acacia Purified Bovine Lactoferrin are) unbelievable. I know when I do start feeling sore, I take the pills, get back on the regiment and (diverticulitis is) gone in a couple of hours… It really works well for me.”
– Ray C. see video above for full testimonial.